WARNING: do not touch hot device!
WARNING: do not install the sensor to device under pressure!
WARNING: the pressure must not exceed 20 bar!
Assembly Instructions for E61 group heads
- Make sure the machine is cold and free from pressure before starting the installation process.
- Locate the E61 group head on your coffee machine. This is the part of the machine where the coffee is brewed.
- Find the hole on the E61 group head where the pressure sensor needs to be installed.
- Place the gasket that came with the pressure sensor onto the sensor. This will help create a seal when the sensor is screwed into place.
- Carefully screw the pressure sensor into the hole on the E61 group head, making sure it is tightened securely.
- Test the pressure sensor to ensure it is functioning properly. This can typically be done by brewing a cup of coffee and checking the pressure readings on the machine's display.
If the pressure sensor is not functioning properly, check to make sure it is properly tightened and that the gasket is in place. If the issue persists, you may need to consult the manufacturer for further assistance.